HOW TO TRADE SEPHORA GIFT CARD IN NIGERIA
Before you are shown ways on how to trade Sephora gift card in Nigeria, you ought to know what an Sephora gift card is all about. Sephora gift cards are physical or e-codes gift cards which you can use to buy any products in sephora store.
HOW TO SELL SEPHORA GIFT CARD FOR BITCOINS AND CASH
You got a free sephora card, and you’ve been wondering ways on how to sell it? Do you need ways on how to sell a gift card in Nigeria? Do you need ways on how to convert your sephora card to cash? Since sephora does not give you money for your gift card, how do you then convert your sephora to cash? You want ways on how to exchange your sephora card for naira? Your solution is in this article. Follow the below instructions:
Exchange rates for sephora cards could differ. While some websites charge more, some others charge lesser. So, here are quick steps on how to sell your gift card for naira:
STEPS TO SELL SEPHORA GIFT CARD IN NIGERIA.
- Ensure you use valid codes, card codes that havent been used before.
- Your card has to be physical. Your digit number is usually at the back of the card, and it has to be scratched.But if you have ecodes no worries,we accept all.
- Send a clear photo or take a picture of the gift card.
- Make sure your receipt is with you. If you were given, ask from the person who gave you.But if you don’t have receipts no worries.We accept them without the receipts.
- If you have an electronic card,and its in another currency ,It can also be used as well. It will be successfully redeemed and you will get credited into your account within 6 minutes.
Ready to sell your sephora gift cards for naira or btc the easiest way? Contact us on Whatsapp CLICK HERE to get started.