Sell Visa Gift Card Online In Nigeria
There are many types of visa gift cards and you can sell all in this page. Visa is an American multinational financial services company. Visa offers through its issuing members debit cards, credit cards, and prepaid cards. They do not issue cards directly.
Talking About Visa Gift Cards
A visa gift card is a prepaid card loaded with a specific amount of money used to buy products and services from any platform or store outlets that accept Visa.
Visa gift cards cannot be reloaded.
They come in two forms:
- Physical cards: These are branded plastic cards purchased from physical store outlets such as Walmart, Walgreens, Dollar General, Valero, etc.
- E-gift cards: These are digital codes purchased online and sent to your email address or phone number. You can buy them from appropriate verified websites.
Difference Between Visa gift Card and Visa Credit Card
While the Visa Credit card is usually attached to a bank account, the Visa gift card is not connected to any bank account.
Visa credit cards can be reloaded with any amount when exhausted but Visa gift cards cannot be reloaded.
How to Check Visa Gift Card Balance
- Go to the website at the back of your card
- Click on the menu located at the top right corner.
- Enter the Visa gift card number.
- Enter the expiry date( month and year) and CVV of the card.
- Click on ‘Submit’
- Verify that you are not a robot by clicking on the icons on Captcha.
How To Sell Your VISA Gift Cards In Nigeria
You can now trade your VISA gift cards in exchange for money by using Climaxcardings. They are the most reliable platform to exchange your gift card to Naira in Nigeria
Climaxcardings is an online platform where you trade your visa gift cards and other gift cards seamlessly. We offer the best rates and guarantee a stress-free experience while trading.
Are you ready to trade your gift card for Naira in Nigeria Now ? Click below button to get started