Apple gift card has to be one of the most popular gift cards today. An Apple gift card is also known as App Store and iTunes card. It is a pre-purchased credit for Apple’s various digital services such as the iTunes store.
Forms of Apple Gift Card
Physical gift card
This is the type that can be physically held and sent to your mailbox.
Virtual gift card
This one is also known as the e-Gift card. It is only received via e-mail and redeemable online
What is Apple Gift Card used for?
With your Apple gift card, you can make purchases with your Apple ID balance, including apps, games, iCloud storage. You can also pay for subscriptions like Apple Music with your Apple gift card.
How to check Apple Gift Card balance?
To check your Apple gift card balance;
- Log into the Apple store app on your device
- Sign into your account
- Select the option that says check balance under the menu.
- CLICK HERE to check your Apple gift card balance
How to redeem your Apple Gift Card?
Whether you are redeeming your Apple gift card from your laptop or from your phone, the procedure is pretty easy. If you are using a
PC, you have to redeem your gift card in iTunes.
From your iPhone or iPad or your Mac;
- Open the App store app
- Tap the sign-in button or your photo
- Tap “Redeem Gift Card or Code”
- Enter the 16-digit code on the back of your card (use your camera or do it manually)
- CLICK HERE to redeem your Apple gift card
From your Windows PC, redeem in iTunes by:
- Opening the Apple music app
- Tapping the menu button and then “Account”
- Tapping the Redeem Gift Card or Code
- Entering the 16-digit code and finally clicking “Redeem”
Why is my Apple gift card saying invalid ?
You may have problems redeeming your Apple gift card if it says:
- Card is not valid or already redeemed
If you see a message that says card is not valid; make sure your card is not an apple store gift card (apple store gift cards are grey, white, silver or gold) because you cannot redeem an apple store gift card in iTunes store.
- Card is not activated
It might be that your card has not been activated by the retailer who sold the card.
- Code is unreadable
This could have happened due to damaged or overly scratched cards, try to contact Apple support to resolve this.
How to sell your Apple Gift Card for cash
Coupled with reliability, Climaxcardings offer you the best rates . If you have an Apple gift card you want to sell, here’s how to go about it:
- Click Here to contact customers service agent
- Tell them the amount of Apple gift card you have.
- They will give you the rate for your Apple gift card(i.e the amount you will receive)
- Proceed to upload your card or type the digital Apple code along with your account details for your payment.
- Wait for 5-15 minutes to get paid.
How much is $100 Apple Gift Card?
The price of Apple gift cards changes as rate changes. This is because rate is not constant. The price of a $100 Apple Gift Card currently might not be the same in the next hour. At the moment, a $100 Apple Gift Card costs around 45,000NGN to 60,000NGN
If you are looking for the best rates for your Apple Gift Cards in Nigeria, you can be rest assured that you will find that on Climaxcardings.com. We have an automated gift card rate calculator that is being updated by the minute. You will find this feature on the website. So just check the “current rates” to be updated on Gift Card rates anytime.
How will you get your payment?
Your payment will be added to your naira bank account ONCE the transaction is completed. You can also get paid in your mobile money, Vodafone, Crypto wallet, Tigo cash, Cash app, Zelle and so much more.
If you’re ready to trade or you need help, please click here to contact customer service.
You can also make use of the live chat on our website at any time. We are always ready to help you with anything.
If you want, you can send us a mail at email@example.com